Celebrate Spring and warmer weather with a fun to do list, all while helping to support local businesses. The possibilities are endless but here is a few to get you started on different ways to help the community and have fun in the process.
1. Treat yourself to a special morning outing to Perc Coffee to take advantage of their outdoor seating with fancy new umbrellas.
2. Treat yourself to a spa day at home using locally owned Laughing Tansy products and don’t miss their newest product release Georgia Peachy Lip Balm.
3. Plan your day around a semi-swanky burrito experience for $9.99 from Burrito Royale.
5. Rent some bikes and go for a spin on Tybee with Tybee Island Bike Rentals.
6. Have teachable moments with your kids by learning about one of Savannah’s great earth friendly services and retailers: CorCompost, Lite Foot Company, Kimberly-Carr Home or Lammergeier Glass Recycling.
7. It’s soft shell crab season…be sure to check out Savannah’s restaurants to catch all the best soft shell crab specials.
8. Use Scout Savannah’s rooftop guide to catch a beautiful sunset while sipping a delicious cocktail. Or even better…try them all!
11. Attempt to try every flavor of ice cream at Finn & Quinn’s. Challenge accepted!!
No matter what your itinerary is this summer…be sure to support local often!