Brunch, not quite breakfast nor lunch, is one of the best parts of the day and lucky for us you don’t have to wait for the weekend. CQ Forsyth Park is serving up brunch daily until 3pm. CQ has fun vibes, playful drinks and an outdoor patio right in the heart of Savannah’s most famous landmark, Forsyth Park. The approachable brunch menu gives diners unique choices, such as Pork Belly Beni, Raspberry French Toast and coffee just about any way you like it. If you are looking to dine in or eat al fresco here are 7 things you need to know about CQ Forsyth Park.
1. There is a walk-up coffee window on the West side of the building (you don’t need to go inside) which allows you to have your bougie coffee drink to-go and stroll through the park or on Saturdays grab a Spiced Lavender Mocha to hit the Forsyth Farmers Market.
2. If you like your French Toast to look like the below and taste like a garden of berries then this is your spot.
3. They offer gluten free bread options, keto options with greens in place of bread and accommodations for vegetarian and vegans.
4. The ambiance is equally impressive whether you decide to sit inside with a clean, modern aesthetic or on the patio with a view of the park.
5. If you walked by on Friday and saw Scout with a table full of empty Strawberry Mimosa Fields (Strawberry, Lemon & Bubbles) glasses? That’s how we say, “you need to order these!” without saying, “you need to order these.”
6. If you walk through Forsyth Farmers Market and find yourself inspired by Swampy Appleseed’s assortment of shrooms, try CQ’s Mushie’s on Toast. They get those mushie’s from Swampy!
7. You can catch live music on the patio most Sundays between 3pm-6pm. Follow them at @cqforsyth or check out Scout’s weekend guide @scoutsavannah912 to see who is playing.