Eating well, very well, is nothing new to a local, but eating lowcountry cuisine like your mama use to make…well that’s something that will make a Southern establishment rise to the top. Erica Davis Lowcountry at 3209 E. Victory Drive is an inviting atmosphere with a down home vibe and plenty of friendliness and familiarity. If it is comfort food you seek then look no further than Erica Davis Lowcountry and Scout has 8 things to know before you go.
1. Erica Davis prides itself on everything being made fresh daily with a hearty helping of good ole’ Southern Hospitality.
2. Erica’s favorite menu item is the crab cake which reminds her of deviled crab cakes with a ton of crab. Scout is going on the record to say we believe this is the best crab cake in Savannah!
3. Even if you don’t like Brussel sprouts, you are going to want to try these…smoked and tossed with molasses.
4. The delicious smoked sausage in the Lowcountry Boil is made by Erica’s dad – it doesn’t get more authentic than that!
5. All seafood is locally sourced and fresh. If you want to start a summer game of “Who has the best shrimp and grits in Savannah?” Erica Davis will rank right up at the top.
6. They offer a Family Table for dine-in or take out which consists of a dinner for 4 people and you have 3 to choose from: Barbecue, Seafood or LowCountry Boil.
7. There are a few picnic tables out front that are dog friendly and you can enjoy a beer or wine with your meal.
8. They have 3 types of soup on the menu: Crab Stew, Shrimp Bisque and Brunswick Stew.