Is there a flavor that just immediately transports you to fall? Caramel apple and pie spices do that for me. This delicious salted caramel apple cocktail recipe is perfect if you need some help getting into that cozy fall feeling. It would be the perfect drink for a bonfire, sitting on your porch or Friendsgiving! The best part is that you get to visit lots of cool Savannah establishments to collect the ingredients.
Savannah Salted Caramel Apple Cocktail
- Dip the rim of a rocks glass with a little caramel sauce.
- Pour about a tablespoon of coarse sea salt onto the saucer , and dip the rim of the glass in the sea salt (you can use crushed nuts here if you prefer)until coated.
- Mix maple syrup, spiced rum, spiced apple cider, and three ice cubes in a cocktail shaker.
- Secure the lid on the cocktail shaker and shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Fill the prepared glass with ice cubes and strain the cocktail into the glass.
- Garnish with thinly sliced caramel apple.
- Drizzle the top of the drink with caramel sauce